- About the Major
- Video Brochure
- Capital News Service
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- New General Education Program
- Scholarships & Aid
- Media, Self and Society Program»
- Four-Year Plans
- Faculty & Research
- Programs & Centers
- Shirley Povich Center for Sports Journalism
- American Journalism Review
- Hubert H. Humphrey Fellows
- International Center for Media and the Public Agenda
- Journalism Center on Children & Families
- College Park Scholars: Media, Self and Society
- National Association of Black Journalists
- Society for Features Journalism
- Alumni & Support
The Philip Merrill College of Journalism welcomes prospective students to visit the college and learn about our programs and opportunities. Prospective students are strongly encouraged to register for a university open house through the university's Undergraduate Admissions Office.
The Philip Merrill College of Journalism participates in the university open house with a half day program including a Q&A panel with current students, a tour of all of journalism college facilities, and presentations from faculty.
If you are unable to attend a university open house and would like to request an individual tour of the college, please fill out the form below and a staff member will respond. If the form does not display, please fill it out on this page.