You’ll find all the undergraduate forms you need here:

Course Enrollment Form
Special Request Form
Independent Study Forms

Intern Proposal Form (PDF)

Rules for Use of Studio A Form
Studio A Permission Form

Undergraduate or graduate students hired to work for Merrill College or traveling as part of class assignment (like political conventions) – please see Forms Central for the forms you’ll need.