Faculty & Staff
- If you have questions about our undergraduate programs, please call our Office of Student Services at 301-405-2399.
- Students interested in a master’s degree, please contact Assistant Director of Graduate Studies Serap Rada at 301-405-2513 or email@example.com.
- Students interested in our Ph.D. program, please contact Director of Ph.D. Studies Ronald Yaros at 301-405-2425 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students interested in our multimedia certificate program, please contact Director of the Graduate Multimedia Certificate Program Chris Harvey at 301-405-2796 or email@example.com.
- For information about giving, please contact Assistant Dean for External Relations Katie Aune at 301-405-2420 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For media inquiries, please contact Communications Manager Josh Land at 301-405-1321 or email@example.com.
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs; Director of the Master's Program; Senior Lecturer
Abell Professor in Baltimore Journalism; Senior Lecturer
Director, Capital News Service Washington, D.C., Bureau; Senior Lecturer
Director, Capital News Service Annapolis Bureau; Senior Lecturer
Director, Internships and Career Development; Senior Lecturer
Director of Assessments; Director of the Graduate Multimedia Certificate Program; Senior Lecturer
Visiting Assistant Professor in Race and Media
Professor of Media and International Affairs; Director, International Center for Media and the Public Agenda
Data Editor, Howard Center for Investigative Journalism; Senior Lecturer
John S. and James L. Knight Chair in Public Affairs Journalism
Eleanor Merrill Visiting Professor on the Future of Journalism
Program Coordinator, Howard Center for Investigative Journalism
Assistant Director, The Shirley Povich Center for Sports Journalism
Emeritus & Retired
Sue Kopen Katcef
Retired (Capital News Service Broadcast Bureau Director; Senior Lecturer)
Retired (Professor of the Practice; Director, Shirley Povich Center for Sports Journalism)