Faculty & Staff
- If you have questions about our undergraduate programs, please call our Office of Student Services at 301-405-2399.
- Students interested in a master’s degree, please contact Assistant Director of Graduate Studies Serap Rada at 301-405-2513 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students interested in our Ph.D. program, please contact Director of Ph.D. Studies Ronald Yaros at 301-405-2425 or email@example.com.
- Students interested in our multimedia certificate program, please contact Director of the Graduate Multimedia Certificate Program Chris Harvey at 301-405-2796 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For information about giving, please contact Assistant Dean for External Relations Katie Aune at 301-405-2420 or email@example.com.
- For media inquiries, please contact Communications Manager Josh Land at 301-405-1321 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs; Director of the Master's Program; Senior Lecturer
Abell Professor in Baltimore Journalism; Senior Lecturer
Director, Capital News Service Washington, D.C., Bureau; Lecturer
Director, Capital News Service Annapolis Bureau; Senior Lecturer
Director, Internships and Career Development; Senior Lecturer
Director of Assessments; Director of the Graduate Multimedia Certificate Program; Senior Lecturer
Professor of Media and International Affairs; Director, International Center for Media and the Public Agenda
Data Editor, Howard Center for Investigative Journalism; Senior Lecturer
John S. and James L. Knight Chair in Public Affairs Journalism
Program Coordinator, Howard Center for Investigative Journalism
Assistant Director, The Shirley Povich Center for Sports Journalism
Emeritus & Retired
Sue Kopen Katcef
Retired (Capital News Service Broadcast Bureau Director; Senior Lecturer)
Retired (Professor of the Practice; Director, Shirley Povich Center for Sports Journalism)